Emmie was loving the February sun! It was cold but beautiful. This could quite possibly be one of my most favorite pictures of her. Such joy from one little swing!
r you cheating?.... the shoes are on the wrong feet as in a previous post!! not that I really care.. I love the picture and that she loves the swing. XOOXOXO just sayin'
Sorry!!, I got it, you post on your blog, then post on your daily.... they cross over sometimes because they are of course frequently the same days since you post a daily on the daily one and a whenever and the other!!!! A little slow over here on the east side of the state!!!! XOOXOXO LOVE YOU!!!
r you cheating?.... the shoes are on the wrong feet as in a previous post!! not that I really care.. I love the picture and that she loves the swing. XOOXOXO just sayin'
ReplyDeleteSorry!!, I got it, you post on your blog, then post on your daily.... they cross over sometimes because they are of course frequently the same days since you post a daily on the daily one and a whenever and the other!!!! A little slow over here on the east side of the state!!!! XOOXOXO LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDelete