Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24, 2011

02-24-11

Snow day #2 = school until June 23!  Again, wondering why they cancelled school…2 hours late would have been sufficient.  Today, the Gonzalez girls came over for a snow day play day.  The little ones played while Kira and I made fortune cookies for our stamp club, next week.  I hope we don’t eat them all before then.  :)

3 comments:

  1. they look good!!! how do snow days work over there? Over here they allow up to 9 days a year missed before you have to make any up. Surely you havent missed enough that you will have to be making them up//!!! OXOXOXOo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to ask if you wrote fortunes for the cookies ... but after reading Caryl's comment I have to say NO FAIR! 9 days?!?! We are already making up 3 days we missed for snow. Crazy!
    Back to the cookies ... I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did write fortunes. What would a fortune cookie be without a fortune. :) They went something like this...you will buy lots of stamps tonight... :)

    ReplyDelete